OliverSn Публикувано: преди 35 минути Публикувано: преди 35 минути I need to renew an ID photo soon, and I am thinking about tidying up my hair color before the appointment. There is still an uneven band from an earlier color job. It is not a disaster, but it becomes obvious in direct light, especially when I pull my hair behind my ears. I have gray eyes, and I keep finding confident online rules about which hair shades must complement them. Some examples are much darker than I would choose. None of those charts accounts for my faded ends. I looked at [url=https://hairstylingtips.top]best hair color for gray eyes[/url] to collect possibilities, but I do not want to choose a box shade solely because it suits someone else's photograph. I mainly want the uneven areas to look less noticeable. I want to recognize myself when I see the picture years from now. Would you book a consultation before any color service? I can bring daylight photos of the current color and explain when the previous dye was applied. I suspect the dye history is more useful than a generic color chart. There is some flexibility in my schedule if this needs more than one appointment. If you have handled uneven fading, which details helped your colorist set realistic expectations? 2
Препоръчани мнения
Искаш да споделиш мнението си? Създай профил или влез да коментираш
Трябва да си член за да оставиш коментар.
Създай профил
Регистрирай се при нас. Лесно е!
Регистрирай сеВлез
Имаш профил? Влез от тук.
Влез сега