Прескочи до съдържание

Катастрофите на Балкан


FlyTraveler

Препоръчани мнения

Публикувано:

Request for information concerning 1964 Provadia crash of LZ-ILF

 

Hello,

 

I'm tagging into this thread in the hope of advice from Bulgarian forum members to point me to possible sources in Bulgaria where I could search for more information about the alleged crash in 1964 of LZ-ILF.

 

It concerns a Super Avia 14, built in 1960 by Avia at Prague-Letnany, registered at the time to TABSO/Balkan, Bulgarian Air Transport.

 

According to https://www.airhistory.net/files/st/ilyushin.pdf and https://asn.flightsafety.org/wikibase/342635 it is assumed to have crashed (aircraft "destroyed/written off") at an unknown date near Provadia, next to Varna. The list of Ilyushin aircraft and it derivates published of January 2025 by the editorial team of "Soviet Transports" mentions that LZ-ILF was last noted at Budapest airport in January 1964. Russianplanes.net (https://russianplanes.net/reginfo/44552) mentions that LZ-ILF crashed in 1964.

 

I haven't been able to find more information online. I understand that aircraft accidents behind the iron curtain in those years were often not publicly reported on. 

 

Any advice and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2025-08-31 at 13.52.25.png

Screenshot 2025-08-31 at 14.00.35.png

Искаш да споделиш мнението си? Създай профил или влез да коментираш

Трябва да си член за да оставиш коментар.

Създай профил

Регистрирай се при нас. Лесно е!

Регистрирай се

Влез

Имаш профил? Влез от тук.

Влез сега
  • Четящи темата   0 магеланци

    • Няма регистрирани потребители, разглеждащи тази страница.
×
×
  • Създай...

Важна информация

Поставихме бисквитки на устройството ти, за да улесним употребата на сайта. Можеш да прегледаш нашата политика за бисквитките.